From the article:
If your breastfeeding relationship comes under strain for whatever reason, adjustments may be necessary. Be aware of some red flags that may indicate your breastfeeding relationship needs your help:
- You feel yourself withdrawing from your nursing child.
- You hear an irritated tone in your voice when you say “Yes.”
- You feel you have no choice when it comes to nursing.
- You are prone to snapping at your child while breastfeeding.
- You are getting exasperated enough to consider weaning on the spot.
If you see these signs, re-visit your decision about weaning or continuing to nurse. If the answer is weaning, it will be a good decision for both of you. If the answer is that continued nursing is definitely worth it, you may find that your attitude becomes more positive.
Now infants can get
all their vitamin D
from their mothers’ milk;
no drops needed with
TheraNatal Lactation ONE