Preparing to Breastfeed
“While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby.”
– Amy Spangler
Why breastfeed? What information and supplies are needed for successful breastfeeding? How can I help prepare my older child for a new baby? Read these articles to find out more.
- Breastfeeding — Starting Out Right (Resources)
- Breastfeeding Support Groups
- Breastfeeding: It’s So Easy
- Dads and Breastfeeding (Resources)
- Encouraging Teen Moms to Breastfeed
- Financial costs of not breastfeeding
- How Breast Milk Protects Newborns
- How breastfeeding makes life easier for mom
- How does milk production work?
- Information is Your Ally in preparing to breastfeed: 10 Tips for Success
- The Many Benefits of Breastfeeding (Resources)
- Tips for juggling a newborn and toddler
- What breastfeeding supplies do I need?
- What breastfeeding supplies do I need? (part 2)