This set includes 12 handouts (click on links to see sample text).
Treatment Tips: Engorgement
Treatment Tips: Plugged Duct or Mastitis
Plugged Ducts & Mastitis (information/phone triage)
Treatment Tips: Nipple Cracks or Abrasions
Weaning from supplements (with one week log)
Weaning from supplements – weekly log (without instructions)
Radiocontrast media and breastfeeding
I have thrush. Can I give baby my expressed milk?
Food sensitivities in breastfed babies
Dairy sensitivities in breastfed babies
Hidden Dairy “Cheat Sheet”
Spitting up & reflux in the breastfed baby
Have you seen our sponsor
Pumpspotting is a breastfeeding app
that connects nursing moms
and helps them to find, rate
and share the best places
to pump and nurse.
Download the free app
to join the community.
Use of KellyMom Handouts:
The handouts that you have paid for may be copied in unlimited quantities under the following conditions:
- Handouts may be distributed only by the purchasing party.
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission. All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media. Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be sold for profit.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.