This set includes 12 handouts (click on links to see sample text).
Treatment Tips: Engorgement
Treatment Tips: Plugged Duct or Mastitis
Plugged Ducts & Mastitis (information/phone triage)
Treatment Tips: Nipple Cracks or Abrasions
Weaning from supplements (with one week log)
Weaning from supplements – weekly log (without instructions)
Radiocontrast media and breastfeeding
I have thrush. Can I give baby my expressed milk?
Food sensitivities in breastfed babies
Dairy sensitivities in breastfed babies
Hidden Dairy “Cheat Sheet”
Spitting up & reflux in the breastfed baby
Use of KellyMom Handouts:
The handouts that you have paid for may be copied in unlimited quantities under the following conditions:
Nursing on the go doesn't have to be difficult.
Meet our sponsor.littlebeam.
- Handouts may be distributed only by the purchasing party.
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission. All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media. Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be sold for profit.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.