This set includes 10 handouts (click on links to see sample text).
Human Milk Storage – Quick Reference Cards (2 per page)
Human Milk Storage (Premature/Hospitalized Infants) – Quick Reference (2 per page)
Quick Reference Card Set: Is baby getting enough? & Human Milk Storage Quick Reference Card
Establishing and maintaining milk supply when baby is not breastfeeding
Handling criticism about breastfeeding
Extended Breastfeeding Myths
Extended Breastfeeding Fact Sheet
Breastfeeding a toddler: What to expect
Use of KellyMom Handouts:
The handouts that you have paid for may be copied in unlimited quantities under the following conditions:
Nursing on the go doesn't have to be difficult.
Meet our sponsor.littlebeam.
- Handouts may be distributed only by the purchasing party.
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission. All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media. Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be sold for profit.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.