This set includes 10 handouts (click on links to see sample text).
Why Delay Solids?
Why Delay Solids? Five-Second Fact Cards
Will giving formula or solids at night help baby to sleep better?
Myths about Starting Solids
Myths about Starting Solids: Five-Second Fact Cards
Is my baby ready for solids?
How does a mother’s diet affect her milk?
Do breastfeeding mothers need extra calories or fluids?
Vitamins & other supplements for breastfeeding mothers
Vegetarian Diets and Breastfeeding
Our sponsor Motherlove’s nutrient-dense
supports breast milk supply in a tincture
or a liquid capsule form.
Use of KellyMom Handouts:
The handouts that you have paid for may be copied in unlimited quantities under the following conditions:
- Handouts may be distributed only by the purchasing party.
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission. All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media. Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be sold for profit.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.