Welcome! This website was developed to provide evidence-based information on breastfeeding and parenting. I am the mother of three lovely children, and I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). I hope that my articles are helpful and encouraging. Thanks for visiting!
The KellyMom community includes both this website and our social media outlets (Facebook page and groups, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.).
Have you heard
about our sponsor
Apparel for Pregnant
and Nursing Moms?
- The KellyMom.com WEBSITE consists of evidence-based informational articles (and links to further information) on breastfeeding and parenting topics.
- The KellyMom FACEBOOK PAGE is where we post articles and current events relating to breastfeeding and parenting, and where supporters of breastfeeding and gentle parenting come together to discuss these things.
- The KellyMom Facebook BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT GROUP is a safe and caring place for parents to connect with each other and ask questions, mother-to-mother, about breastfeeding and parenting.
- The KellyMom Facebook PREGNANCY SUPPORT GROUP is a safe and caring place for parents and parents-to-be to support each other and ask questions about pregnancy and related issues.
- For more breastfeeding news and information, follow KellyMom on TWITTER (@KellyMomdotcom), Pinterest, and YouTube.
KellyMom supports the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes & the WHO/UNICEF Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative.
- Information is provided for educational purposes only. Online information is NOT a substitute for an in-person evaluation by a qualified, independent International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) or your health care provider. All material on this website is provided for educational purposes only, although every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Unless otherwise noted, the articles at this website are not written by doctors or other health care professionals. If you are concerned about your health, or that of your child, consult with your health care provider regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.
- IF YOU HAVE BREASTFEEDING OR PARENTING QUESTIONS, please browse the articles in our main website and/or ask a question in our Facebook Breastfeeding/Parenting or PREGNANCY Support Group. Keep in mind that online information is NOT a substitute for an in-person evaluation by a qualified, independent International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) or your health care provider.
- See also our Website and Commenting Guidelines.