KellyMom offers the opportunity to sponsor our site for one month at a time.
Our sponsor, The Fourth Trimester: A holistic guide and essential book for the postpartum period.
Only one company will be the sponsor for each month, so your sponsorship will not be competing with ads or sponsored posts.
To thank our sponsor, we will provide:
- A comment near the top & bottom of website posts. The top comment will be a text ad within the body of the post that includes a link to the sponsor’s post or website. The comment at the bottom of the page will include a link to your website and the wording, “KellyMom is sponsored this month by ___, who has graciously helped pay our costs this month. Our sponsor is not responsible for and has had no influence over the creation, selection or presentation of evidence-based or other information or resources provided on this site.”
- A post on the front page of KellyMom.com thanking this month’s sponsor (and giving some information about the sponsor and their products). This post will be written by the sponsor.
- At least one Facebook post during the month thanking the sponsor (identified as linking to a sponsor’s page).
- Also, for six months after a sponsorship, you may include on your website and online advertising that you are a sponsor of Kellymom. This can include the KellyMom logo.
By sponsoring our website, you will have an opportunity to tell our readers about your products, as well as support a website whose goal is to give mothers the information they need to have a successful breastfeeding experience.
As of the end of June 2018, KellyMom.com has over 3.5 million page views per month, and over 1.4 million users per month (source: Google Analytics). Our Facebook page has over 345,000 subscribers, and Facebook posts routinely reach over 30,000 viewers. We have website users in practically every country of the world, but the majority of the traffic is from the US. About 85% of our traffic is from mobile devices.
Requirements for our sponsors:
- Sponsors must be WHO Code compliant (the Code concerns the marketing of breastmilk substitutes– infant formula and other foods marketed for babies under 6 months, feeding bottles, and artificial nipples are the main products that fall within the scope of the Code).
- The product must be aligned with the core values of the website – for example, “sleep-training” books aimed at young babies are not acceptable.
A one month sponsorship is $3,000. Your sponsorship of KellyMom will cover our costs, which include renting and running the servers, salary for a part-time programmer, software licenses, conference fees and the long list of other costs for keeping KellyMom online and up-to-date.
For those with limited budgets, we also have opportunities for a 2 week sponsorship for $1,800.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a sponsor!