Need handouts for classes or to distribute to others? Click here to go to Professional Handouts.
|The KellyMom handouts below are for personal use only. If you’d like to distribute handouts to clients or patients, please click here for more details.If you are interested in using other articles as handouts, please email me.
Use of KellyMom Handouts:
The free handouts below may be printed for personal use only under the following conditions:
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission. All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media. Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be photocopied or distributed in bulk.
- Handouts may not be sold.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.
The following articles are available as handouts, in PDF format. [get Adobe Acrobat Reader]
- Is baby getting enough? – Quick Reference Card
- Human Milk Storage – Quick Reference Card
- How to bottle-feed the breastfed baby
- Getting Pregnant While Breastfeeding
- The Official FAQ… Nursing During Pregnancy
(SHORT VERSION) (Long version is HERE.)
- The Official FAQ… Tandem Nursing (SHORT VERSION) (Long version is HERE.)
- A research-based look at the safety of breastfeeding during pregnancy
More info on this subject here.
- Myths vs Facts: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Tandem Nursing
- KellyMom business cards– Share them with your friends and clients! (You MAY distribute these business cards in bulk. This file ought to work with most business card templates – 10 cards per sheet, Avery 8371.)
Other FREE handouts…
- Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk (17 pages)
— American Academy of Pediatrics 2012 Policy Statement
- INFACT Canada Fact Sheets
None of the information contained herein is meant to provide medical advice. All decisions should be discussed with your health care provider.