Resources for mothers who are lactating and weaning after the loss of a child.
- Lactation Suppression from the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Bryson’s Legacy: A Story of Milk Donation and the Love of a Family
- Lactation after Perinatal, Neonatal, or Infant Loss by Melissa Cole, IBCLC, RLC, from Clinical Lactation 2012, 3(3):94-110.
- Lactation After Loss: A Guide for Bereaved Mothers from Empty Arms Bereavement Support
- Weaning after infant loss from Children’s Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
- Lactation Suppression: Forgotten Aspect of Care for the Mother of a Dying Child by Debra Busta Moore and Anita Catlin, from Pediatric Nursing 2003, 29(5):383-384.