- Latching and positioning resources
- Is baby getting enough milk?
- Does your breastfed baby need formula supplements?
- Sleepy babies
- Wondering about baby poop?
- Diaper rash and other rashes
- Is your baby nursing all the time?
- Should baby be on a schedule?
- Other common concerns
Sleepy Babies at KellyMom.com
What if baby’s stools are consistently green? by Paula Yount
The Diaper Diary. by Kay Hoover, M Ed, IBCLC and Barbara Wilson-Clay, BS, IBCLC. Check out the photos.
The Importance of Newborn Stool Counts by Denise Bastien, from Leaven, Vol. 33 No. 6, December 1997-January 1998, pp. 123-6.
Diaper Rash by William Sears, MD
Diaper Rash from MedicineNet.com
Diaper Dermatitis from eMedicine.com
Go ‘under cover’ to get to the bottom of painful diaper rash by Rochelle Nataloni
Baby Acne from IndiaParenting.com
Diapers/Diaper Rash from Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
See Frequent Nursing
Scheduling Feeds by Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC
Chang SR, Chen KH. Demand feeding for healthy premature newborns: a randomized crossover study. J Formos Med Assoc. 2004 Feb;103(2):112-7.
Colic in the Breastfed Baby by Jack Newman, MD
Tips for Handling Separation Anxiety by Paula Yount